in the journey
All packed up?
Welcome to your new home for life improvement!
- Stressed out by the newest shifts in the world?
- Unsatisfied with the way your days unfold?
- Angry because your physical condition and energy levels don’t let you indulge in the most joyful things life has to offer?
- Do you feel like your mind is a mess, especially when work and personal affairs cram on your schedule?
- And ultimately, do you feel unfulfilled?
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
It doesn’t matter how low life has brought you and what obstacles you are currently facing.
There’s always another stair in front of you waiting to be climbed.
And the best thing?
You already started climbing by taking actual steps into improving yourself – like getting here. Truth be said, most don’t even bother.
What do you want to improve today?
Learn how to live beautifully in a modern world, install life-changing habits, and reach extreme productivity at work.
Fitness and Nutrition
Mind and Soul
Learn to train your brain and connect with your soul. Your confidence, performance, and wellness will be soaring.
Dealing With the World
Hi! I’m Claudiu Pop, founder of Unfold Today.
Most people know me as being a:
- Personal growth master, who has tried, tested, and studied hundreds of life hacks, using them to forge a path to success;
- Praised international journalist who achieved the milestone of one million readers by the age of 21;
- Passionate storyteller looking to bring meaningful changes to people around the world.
BECOME A SUPERHUMAN AT WORK
Learn how to finish your tasks 10X faster and save precious time!
Our Latest Posts
You’ve been searching for an arm workout consisting of exercises that will finally allow you to build strong biceps at home, haven’t you? Then, you’ll
• Learn which are the 20 habits that almost every yogi practices in their morning routine to cleanse and activate both the body and the
Ambitious beginners and gym rats, we all have our ups and downs when it comes to shaping our bodies, men and women alike, but setting
I’ve always asked myself why I can’t remember my dreams, and I think you people have too, at least once in your lives. I used
Bulking up shouldn’t be a full-time job and it shouldn’t break the bank either. I’m a 1.96 m tall guy and I’m telling you from
If hitting the gym is the go-to activity for those wanting to become physically fit, playing cognitive games and setting a strong brain training routine